Tuesday, July 6, 2010

....nothing.....

actually,do not know wat to say....juz spending my time to makeup n touch up my blog....more thing I should learn....hehehe...Im always dreaming to be a hacker....but, dream juz a dream...2morrow hv a quiz...Pengajian Islam....u all know wat....my lecturer is a man...not bad...but a little bit bored coz he is not experience lecturer 2 delivered the information....quit boring...neva mine....he is a handsome man actually....no wonder all gurlz in my claz crazy 2 attract his attention....sometimes, they r looked so stupid 2 be like dat.....gurlz....dont make our dignity under da man feet....so embrassing....erm...im should waiting until 4pm from 12pm.....y??my frenz hv b.com2's class..so if im going home...it will bcome bored..nobody at home...so pity...dis morning my lover going 2 UKM at Bangi accompany his bro 2 settle all 2 continuing his further studies...MASTER....gud rite...im dreaming 2 b like dat too...hoping dat my lover n I will continue our studies 2gather...INSYAALLAH..

No comments:

Post a Comment